Coming Soon – More ways to grow your business with ShortStop® 2SC
At Arborjet, we are constantly looking to enhance our products, provide better solutions, and help our customers improve their business offerings. We’re pleased to announce that Shortstop® 2SC Plant Growth Regulator for trees has received EPA approval to also be used as a soil drench or foliar spray for shrubs!
While we work on container labels and state registrations, we couldn’t wait to let you know about this latest development and how using Shortstop 2SC for shrubs and trees can help grow your business.
Shortstop 2SC regulates plant growth, but it also produces thicker, waxier leaves, increased fibrous roots, and healthier looking plants. With these secondary effects, we are observing trees with less leaf scorch due to drought, less damage after construction, and an increase in disease suppression.
Ways Shortstop 2SC and the addition of shrubs to the label will help your business:
- Use one product to suppress the growth of both trees and shrubs, leaving more space on your shelf or truck and less labels to keep on hand.
- Regulating above ground growth by 25-75% (depending on plant species), means less time spent shearing and shaping. Your labor will go much further.
- Generates less debris, reducing dump and disposal fees and labor.
- Increases drought resistance – Shortstop 2SC encourages a thicker and waxier leaf, so the leaves won’t dry out and scorch as easily after application.
- Increases disease suppression – having a thicker leaf makes it harder for fungi and fruiting bodies to take hold and spread to treated plants.
- Improves appearance and decreases call backs, customer complaints – treated trees and shrubs will maintain the desired look longer. Leaves typically show less signs of chlorosis after treatment and shrubs may have more flowers.
- Increases safety on the job by reducing the amount of time spent on ladders and with dangerous power tools.