Mn-jet Fe is a balanced source of micro-elements for alleviating chlorosis caused by Iron, Manganese, and other nutrient deficiencies.
Iron (Fe): 2.0%
Manganese (Mn): 2.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O): 1.0%
Zinc (Zn): 0.5%
Boron (B): 0.1%
Copper (Cu): 0.1%
Other Ingredients: 94.3%
Mn-jet Fe 1 liter – (030-4160)
Mn-jet Fe 1 liter case of 4 – (030-4165)
- Liquid formulation is easy to mix into solution
- May be applied as formulated or diluted with water
- Rapid green-up in two to four weeks
- Up to three years of green-up using fall rates
- Easy to use summer and fall rates
A fast and effective solution designed for rapid distribution through the vascular system of trees. Can be injected using micro and macro-infusion equipment, or applied as a foliar spray for shrubs and groundcovers.
Mn-jet Fe increases chlorophyll production for up to three growing seasons. It improves tree vitality, and enhances the natural green color, restoring the aesthetic qualities of shade trees.