Grow Your Career
Arborjet is proud to provide its employees with industry leading training, growth opportunities and benefits. We know that with the right mix of talent, hard work, experience, and some good fertilizer, we will continue to revolutionize plant health care. Are you ready to join the Arborjet team?
Senior Digital Marketing & Design Specialist
The ideal candidate will be motivated to become a thought leader that not only executes but helps create strategy and content that will drive customer education, promote our brand, and help deliver sales.
- Coordinate and execute on our digital marketing strategy by utilizing email, online display advertising and retargeting, pay per click, account-based marketing and more
- Create promotional content and graphics while collaborating with a 3rd party graphic design team for additional support
- Create and maintain the build out of WordPress webpages content including an eCommerce site, while optimizing for search engines, including development of campaign landing pages, product pages and other program specific pages
- Responsible for using Pardot to create, design, and setup emails, nurture/drip campaigns, workflows and landing pages for multiple brands
- Support Salesforce lead generation and sales operations implementations for accurate marketing reporting to build the pipeline for the sales organization
- Design, execute, and report ROI of Google AdWords and outbound/inbound marketing campaigns
- Provide support with creation of marketing collateral, including print/digital, tradeshow, and advertisements as needed
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Manager, Analyst, Social Media Specialist, and other cross functional teams
- Utilize prior project management skills to excel in this environment where everyone is encouraged to take ownership of projects and drive them to completion
- Uphold the brand standards and maintain a branding guide while creating effective, dynamic, and well-thought-out visuals
- Experience with email marketing campaigns using software such as Salesforce and Pardot
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premier
- Experience with WordPress web design, HTML, and SEO
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and desire to learn new skills; demonstrates a hunger for knowledge and proactive in seeking solutions to challenges
- An ability to multitask and work effectively and independently in fast-paced environment
- Robust time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet quick deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; prior experience producing business related written content
- Bachelors Degree or studies in Business, Marketing, Communications, Digital media, Graphic Design, or relevant field preferred
Benefits include: Salary, Health, Dental, Vacation, Life, 401K, Flex Spending and more.
Inside Sales Technical Specialist
Arborjet, a leader in the development, manufacture and distribution of plant health care solutions is currently looking for an Inside Sales Technical Specialist. A cornerstone position at Arborjet, the Inside Sales Technical Specialist is the main contact with our customers nationwide. Supporting customer needs through technical phone support, webinars and hands on training, the specialist will use a number of tools to assist our customers. The specialist will also assist in returned material analysis and provide input into product development and customer programs. The ideal candidate will have a degree in a related discipline and at least three years of experience working in arboriculture, horticulture landscape, agriculture or a related field. Arborjet offers a competitive salary and benefits including, matched 401k, health, and dental.
- Support customer questions concerning product and business related issues
- Leverage reports and market data to help identify sales opportunities
- Support sales team campaign efforts
- Support with entering orders and complete invoicing transactions to close and bill orders
- Conduct and/or support training and webinars
- Answer Phones and provide technical support to customers by phone, email, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
The Inside Sales Technical Specialist position requires a lot of customer contact, so a high energy level and a desire to talk with customers is essential. The candidate must be detail oriented, organized, flexible, and have or rapidly develop a strong command of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite, and Salesforce.
The Inside Sales Technical Specialist must have strong oral and written communications skills with the ability to multi-task utilizing standard office equipment. He/She should be able to read, understand and train others about technical and non-technical documents as they relate to the company’s products. This includes the ability to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
The Inside Sales Technical Specialist needs to have prior green industry experience and an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. Must be able to work independently and with others.
To apply, please send resume and letter of interest to: HR@arborjet.com. Please NO PHONE CALLS.
Regional Sales Manager
Arborjet has recently partnered with Ecologel LLC. As a combined company with both national and regional distribution, we will be leveraging both lines of exceptional fertilizers, soil amendments, soil moisture management, tree and shrub pest control, growth regulators, fertilizers and organic pest control products to rapidly grow our golf, turf, horticulture and commercial businesses. To accomplish these goals, we will be expanding our sales organization. We are seeking two technical sales specialists that will be geographically located in the southeast and southwest.
These Regional Sales Managers are responsible for maximizing profitable sales, market share, and brand strength by developing assigned territories and/or channels to meet company objectives. Primary channels include Golf, Sports Turf, General Turf, Nursery, Greenhouse, and Agriculture. Candidate will also assist in Tree and Landscape market when called upon. The ideal candidate will have a strong golf sales background or related experience. This person will plan and coordinate with customers and the company, to develop and execute effective strategies. They will be expected to foster strong, sustainable relationships with distributors, dealers and end-use customers. They will build up and protect the brand by ensuring customer satisfaction and become an expert on brand products and competitors, communicating market information, territory performance, and trends as requested by management.
We seek a team player with Agronomic and/or Horticulture sales experience in Golf, sports turf, greenhouse, landscaping or related green industries. The ability to present technical information to large and small groups is essential. A BS/BA degree in a related field is heavily desired but significantly related sales experience with demonstrated success will be considered. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter who is able to demonstrate a track record of success with technical sales.
These positions require flexibility, varying hours, and will include travel to other geographic areas as business demand dictates. One position will be located in the Southeast (North/South Carolina) and one in the Southwest (S. California, Arizona) with consistent travel in the (Eastern US) or (Western US) accordingly. We are seeking only candidates familiar with and located in the markets described.
Benefits include: Salary, Health, Dental, Vacation, Life, 401K, Flex Spending and more.
Regional Technical Manager, High Plains – Denver, CO
Arborjet Inc, along with its partnership with Ecologel Solutions, is a leader in plant health care and water management technologies. We are growing rapidly, and our tree and ornamental group is seeking a sales candidate to live and work in the greater Denver area with responsibility for sales and customer support in High Plains states and Arizona. This includes Colorado, Nebraska, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana. Though the territory is large geographically, our products target specific areas in this region.
This is primarily a tree and ornamental sales role; however, the candidate will assist in supporting our other groups in golf, sports turf and nursery greenhouse. The primary objective for this position is to identify and secure business in the region and to support the customer and distributor network with consultation, education and training. You would call on existing accounts and prospect new accounts including Distributors, Municipalities, Landscape Companies, Arborists, Universities, and others that could benefit from the use of our products. This is a salaried, technical sales position.
We seek a team player with Plant Health Care sales experience and the ability to present in front of large and small technical groups. Sales experience in the green industry is a necessity and a BS degree in a related field is desired. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of success with green-industry technical sales, and a passion for eco-friendly solutions. The Candidate will be expected to be proficient in the use of portable computer technologies including the use of a CRM software for tracking sales and customer activity. The candidate will be asked to pass the ISA test to become a “certified arborist” within a year of hire.
This position requires flexibility, varying hours, and will include trips to other geographic areas as business demands dictate. You should anticipate approximately 40% overnight travel.
Seeking only candidates familiar with the market described, so no moving package is available. Benefits include: salary, health, dental, life, vacation, flex spending, holidays, 401K and more.