The patent pending Arborplug is a technological advancement in trunk injection and a key component of the Arborjet injection methodology.
#3 Arborplug 9/32″ Pack of 100 – (070-0150)
#4 Arborplug 3/8″ Pack of 100 – (070-0155)
#4 Arborplug 3/8″ Pack of 25 – (010-6004)
- Facilitates high volumes of medicament delivery directly to the xylem tissue of the tree.
- Arborplug’s tight seal in the tree enables pressure to be sustained throughout injection process, making delivery fast and consistent.
- The self sealing surgical septum prevents product leakage and product “blow back.”
- Prevents lost or wasted product.
- Protects the surrounding environment and the applicator from unintended product contact.
- Minimizes the number of injection sites and helps to inhibit infection.
- “Closed” injection site limits wounding, speeds healing, inhibits decay or infection from entering site and prevents site from becoming vector for insects.
#3 Arborplug 9/32″
Recommended for: Small to medium deciduous trees.
#4 Arborplug 3/8″
Recommended for: Conifer and medium to large trees.
Advantages of the Arborplug: