Save water, save time & reduce stress for both you and your plants by treating with Hydretain or NutriRoot.
By converting soil humidity into microscopic droplets that plant roots can use, Hydretain protects plants from drying out for longer periods between irrigation cycles. A single Hydretain treatment can increase watering efficiency by managing root zone moisture throughout the day. In independent tests Hydretain has reduced watering by up to 50%.
• Converts soil humidity into plant usable water droplets
• Not a wetting agent or superabsorbent polymer
• Lasts for up to 3 months
On the Hydretain treated side, watering was reduced from 3x per week overhead and 2x per week hand watering to 2x per week overhead and no hand watering at all.
NutriRoot combines the Hydretain technology with micro and macronutrients, humic acid, seaweed extract, and a surfactant for one easy and effective treatment. Reduce the need for watering while promoting root growth and plant establishment even in stressed conditions.
• Supplies organic matter and aids in the proliferation of soil microorganisms
• Reduces water run-off from repellent, dry soil surfaces
• Can be used throughout the entire growing season