- Nitrogen: 2.0%
- Phosphate: 2.0%
- Soluble Potash: 3.0%
- Iron: 0.75%
- Manganese: 0.50%
- Zinc: 0.25%
- Other Ingredients: 91.5%
- Total: 100.0%
- NutriRoot 8 oz. - (030-4100)
- NutriRoot Case of 12 - (030-4110)
- NutriRoot 1 quart - (030-4101)
- NutriRoot Case of 8 - (030-4111)
- NutriRoot 32 oz. Hose End Sprayer - (030-4102)
- NutriRoot 32 oz. Hose End Sprayer case of 8 - (030-4112)
- NutriRoot 1 Gallon - (030-4103)
- NutriRoot Case of 2 - (030-4113)
NutriRoot™ has arrived!
Arborjet is pleased to announce the launch of NutriRoot, a 2-part formula made up of a nutrient pack and water manager in one that can be used at planting or as maintenance to mature trees, shrubs, landscape plants, and turf.
- Promotes root growth
- Reduces watering
- Improves transplant success
- Protects transplants from drought stress and shock
- Feeds roots all season long
In trials, plants treated with NutriRoot developed twice the amount of root mass!
NutriRoot is a unique blend of essential minerals, seaweed extract, humates, surfactants and humectants designed to increase root development and to reduce water stress in trees, shrubs and lawns.
• Root Development
• Transplant Success
• Water Stress Management
• Nutrient Deficiencies
• Sandy Soils
• Dry Soil Conditions
• Summer Stress
• Winter Stress
NutriRoot™ treated B&B pear trees showed significantly more new root growth than untreated check plantings.
August 04, 2014 - Maximum Yield: Product Spotlight
Arborjet recently launched a new product called NutriRoot
July 31, 2014 - Landscape Management: ‘The Goods: Lawn Care’
NutriRoot is featured in the July issue.
June 01, 2014 - Tree Care Industry Magazine: Arborjet NutriRoot for Transplanting
Arborjet recently launched their new product NutriRoot.
2011 Webinar Series Session 9 - Micronutrients