Grow Your CareerArborjet is proud to provide its employees with industry leading training, growth opportunities and benefits. We know that with the right mix of talent, hard work, experience, and some good fertilizer, we will continue to revolutionize plant health care. Are you ready to join the Arborjet team?
Technical Sales Representative – Horticulture
We are rapidly growing our Horticulture business and seeking a sales candidate. The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for the coordination and execution of strategies to promote sales of our Horticultural line of products and services. The Technical Sales Representative is also responsible for working with the Marketing team and the management team to develop these strategies, which will be consistent with the company’s strategic plan. The TSR will combine sales tools with education and sales experience to convince, challenge, or motivate relevant target groups to purchase Arborjet products. This is a salaried, technical sales position that reports to the National Sales Manager of Horticulture.
We seek a team player with Horticulture or Agriculture business experience in Business to Grower and Business to Retail sales. The ability to present technical information to large and small groups is essential. A BS/BA degree in a related field is heavily desired but significantly related sales experience with demonstrated success will be considered. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter who is able to demonstrate a track record of success with technical sales.
This position requires flexibility, varying hours, and will include travel to other geographic areas as business demand dictates.
Seeking only candidates familiar with the market described and located in or willing to move to the Massachusetts area. This opportunity does not include a relocation package.
Benefits include: Salary, Health, Dental, Vacation, Life, 401K, Flex Spending and more.
Social Media Specialist
Our Marketing team seeks an energetic and digital savvy social media specialist to join our growing team and act as the subject expert in social media marketing and digital communications, including: search engine optimization, copy writing, social account management, brand reputation management and real-time social conversations in a B2B and B2B environment.
We are seeking a team player that takes pride in their work and is looking for a long-term career with plenty of room for growth and personal development. That means, you must be highly energetic, motivated, and have a winning mindset.
- Build and manage a content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience
- Manage and optimize social media budget to maximize ROI
- Create, edit and share social media content (blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Social media community engagement, including the monitoring of influencers
- Keyword research and analysis for Search Engine Optimization
- Reporting and analysis of performance of all platforms and campaigns
- WordPress management, copy editing, and creation
- Collaborate with PR agency on all communications to ensure cohesive messaging and branding
- Stay current on trends in digital marketing, best practices, and emerging platforms
- Digital content development including video production
- 3+ years of combined experience in a similar role
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Working knowledge of social media copy-writing techniques and familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques for web and social media
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Team player and self-starter, enthusiastic and professional
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Experienced with Social Media Management software preferred
- Basic Google Analytics experience a plus
- Familiarity with, or the desire to work in, the green industry a plus
Benefits include: salary, health, dental, life, vacation, flex spending, holidays, 401K and more.