Grow Your CareerArborjet is proud to provide its employees with industry leading training, growth opportunities and benefits. We know that with the right mix of talent, hard work, experience, and some good fertilizer, we will continue to revolutionize plant health care. Are you ready to join the Arborjet team?
Social Media Specialist
Our Marketing team seeks an energetic and digital savvy social media specialist to join our growing team and act as the subject expert in social media marketing and digital communications, including: search engine optimization, copy writing, social account management, brand reputation management and real-time social conversations in a B2B and B2B environment.
We are seeking a team player that takes pride in their work and is looking for a long-term career with plenty of room for growth and personal development. That means, you must be highly energetic, motivated, and have a winning mindset.
- Build and manage a content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience
- Manage and optimize social media budget to maximize ROI
- Create, edit and share social media content (blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Social media community engagement, including the monitoring of influencers
- Keyword research and analysis for Search Engine Optimization
- Reporting and analysis of performance of all platforms and campaigns
- WordPress management, copy editing, and creation
- Collaborate with PR agency on all communications to ensure cohesive messaging and branding
- Stay current on trends in digital marketing, best practices, and emerging platforms
- Digital content development including video production
- 3+ years of combined experience in a similar role
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Working knowledge of social media copy-writing techniques and familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques for web and social media
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Team player and self-starter, enthusiastic and professional
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Experienced with Social Media Management software preferred
- Basic Google Analytics experience a plus
- Familiarity with, or the desire to work in, the green industry a plus
Benefits include: salary, health, dental, life, vacation, flex spending, holidays, 401K and more.