Qualifying a Service Provider
Questions to ask a tree care service provider
Be sure you’re receiving the best quality tree care service by asking these simple questions:
- Is the service provider Arborjet trained?
- If Arborjet trained, where were they trained?
- What product will they be using to treat your trees?
- Ask for a copy of the label of the product you will be using? (The Service Provider needs to have copies of label and MSDS available upon request.)
- How much product will be applied to each tree/palm?
- Can I watch the injection procedure?
- What should I expect after treatment?
If you have further questions about whether or not the service provider has been trained properly, you can call Arborjet directly at 781-935-9070 to verify.