2013 Winter Webinar Training Series
New to Arborjet? Need to brush up on your Arborjet product knowledge? Sign up today for our 2013 Winter Webinar Training Series! The course is comprised of 6 core sessions and 4 elective sessions, which will allow you to maximize your company's profit potential with Arborjet injection services. Read on to learn more!
Please note: Some of the instructions that went out to registrants list an incorrect site for the login. Sign in to the web portion of the webinar through www.webdialogs.com and follow the prompts listed on the sheet. Additionally, please call in to the audio portion from a land line-- past participants have reported trouble calling in from a cell phone.
The Arborjet Winter Webinar is a web-based training program designed to provide successful graduates with a basic level of knowledge required to be Arborjet applicator.
Graduates will understand:
- How and when to use the Arborjet injection systems
- Basic maintenance of those systems
- Proper Arborplug setting
- How and when to use Arborjet’s pesticides, fungicides and nutritional formulations
- The basics of tree physiology as it relates to injection
- What the common opportunities for Arborjet treatments are
- How to position and sell Arborjet injection treatments
- What marketing tools and materials Arborjet offers to help the Arborjet service provider develop new revenue streams and grow their business
Upon completion of the course, graduates will be awarded a $150 rebate coupon, an “Arborjet Trained” graphic for use in their marketing and advertising, and will be listed as an "Arborjet trained" Service Provider on the Arborjet website Service Provider search engine which directs local prospects to their business, and up to 7.5 ISA CEU's.
The course is comprised of 15 webinar classes. 10 must be completed to graduate. There are 6 Core, or required classes, and 9 Elective classes offered. The attendee can attend whichever Electives they would like and as many as they like, but they must complete at least 4 Electives in addition to the 6 Core classes to meet the requirements for graduation.
The CORE classes begin on Feb 25 and conclude on March 14. Electives will be offered between March 18 and April 18. All class requirements must be met by April 19. Each class is repeated 4 times; 12 PM and 6 PM one day, 9 AM and 3 PM the following day. The webinars will vary in length, the shortest being 20 minutes, the longest being 40 minutes. All class times are Eastern Standard Time.
There is a 10 question quiz following each class that must be taken and passed with a 70 or better score for it to count towards graduation and eligibility for the rebate coupon, and the Arborjet Trained qualification. At the conclusion of each class, there is an open question and answer period.
Early registration, by February 7, 2013, is $24.95. Registration after February 7, 2013 is $34.95. Registration will close on February 22.
The course is free for Arborjet distributors*, previous course graduates, and any attendee who would like to audit all or some portion of the course for educational purposes only, foregoing any other benefits.
To attend the webinar series, the prospective attendee must have a computer with internet access (preferably a high speed connection- dial up connections will negatively affect the visual presentation) and a phone (preferably a land line- some cell phone services are not compatible with the audio portion).
A course attendee who attends all 6 Core sessions, no less than 4 of the Elective sessions, passes the corresponding quizzes with a 70 or better score, and completes them by April 19, 2013, will be considered a graduate of the program.
Each course graduate will receive:
- A $150 rebate coupon redeemable for cash.
- (Via email) a print ready “Arborjet Trained” logo which can be used for marketing and promotional purposes.
- A listing as an "Arborjet Trained" Service Provider in our online Service Provider search engine which directs prospective customers to their business.
- Lifetime free attendance at all future Winter Webinars.
- Between 5 and 7.5 ISA CEU's (depending upon number of Elective courses completed)
Requirements to Redeem the Rebate Coupon
- All 6 Core sessions, at least 4 Elective sessions, a passing score on each quiz, all to be completed by April 19, 2013. Rebate coupons will be sent via email after April 19,2013.
- Course graduate must purchase $300 or more of Arborjet products from an Arborjet distributor during the designated purchase window, beginning April 1, 2013 and ending May 1, 2013. Purchases made prior to April 1, 2013 or after May 1, 2013 are not eligible for the rebate.
- The rebate coupon must be returned to Arborjet along with a copy of the paid invoice as proof of the qualifying purchase.
- The rebate coupon and copy of paid invoice must be returned to Arborjet by May 10, 2013. Rebate coupons will become null and void after May 10, 2013.
- Upon satisfaction of the above requirements, course graduate will be mailed a check for $150. One rebate coupon per graduate, not to be combined with other rebates, nor can the coupons be combined by multiple graduates on one purchase. The requirements for each individual coupon must be met for the coupon to be redeemed.
*Distributors are welcomed and encouraged to participate, but are not eligible for course benefits
All class times are EST. (scroll down for calendar view)
|2/25/2013||Webinar Orientation, Introduction to Arborjet- (CORE)||12:00 PM or 6:00 PM|
|2/26/2013||Webinar Orientation, Introduction to Arborjet- (CORE)||9:00 AM or 3:00 PM|
|2/27/2013||QUIK-jet Injection System (CORE)||12:00 PM or 6:00 PM|
|2/28/2013||QUIK-jet Injection System (CORE)||9:00 AM or 3:00 PM|
|3/4/2013||TREE I.V. Injection System (CORE)||12:00 PM or 6:00 PM|
|3/5/2013||TREE I.V. Injection System (CORE)||9:00 AM or 3:00 PM|
|3/6/2013||Arborplug Methodology (CORE||12:00 PM or 6:00 PM|
|3/7/2013||Arborplug Methodology (CORE)||9:00 AM or 3:00 PM|
|3/11/2013||Tree Physiology as it Relates to Trunk Injection (CORE)||12:00 PM or 6:00 PM|
|3/12/2013||Tree Physiology as it Relates to Trunk Injection (CORE)||9:00 AM or 3:00 PM|
|3/13/2013||TREE-äge® Insect Control (CORE)||9:00AM or 12:00 PM|
|3/18/2013||TREE-äge® Insect Control (CORE)||9 AM, 12PM, 6PM|
|3/19/2013||IMA-jet Insect Control (ELECTIVE)||9:00 AM or 3:00 PM|
|3/20/2013||IMA-jet Insect Control (ELECTIVE)||12:00 PM or 7:00 PM|
|3/21/2013||ACE-jet Insect Control (ELECTIVE)||9:00 AM or 3:00 PM|
|3/22/2013||ACE-jet Insect Control (ELECTIVE)||12:00 PM or 6:00 PM|
|3/25/2013||AzaSol™ (ELECTIVE)||12:00 PM or 6:00 PM|
|3/26/2013||AzaSol™ (ELECTIVE)||9:00 AM or 3:00 PM|
|3/27/2013||PHOSPHO-jet Fungicide (ELECTIVE)||12:00 PM or 6:00 PM|
|3/28/2013||PHOSPHO-jet Fungicide (ELECTIVE)||9:00 AM or 3:00 PM|
|4/1/2013||Alamo® Fungicide (ELECTIVE)||12:00 PM or 6:00 PM|
|4/2/2013||Alamo® Fungicide (ELECTIVE)||9:00 AM or 3:00 PM|
|4/3/2013||QUIK-jet & TREE I.V. Maintenance (ELECTIVE)||12:00 PM or 6:00 PM|
|4/4/2013||QUIK-jet & TREE I.V. Maintenance (ELECTIVE)||9:00 AM or 3:00 PM|
|4/8/2013||Positioning and Selling Trunk Injection (ELECTIVE)||12:00 PM or 6:00 PM|
|4/9/2013||Positioning and Selling Trunk Injection (ELECTIVE)||9:00 AM or 3:00 PM|
|4/10/2013||Marketing Resources (ELECTIVE)||12:00 PM or 6:00 PM|
|4/11/2013||Marketing Resources (ELECTIVE)||9:00 AM or 3:00 PM|
|4/15/2013||MIN-jet Fe, PALM-jet Nutrition (ELECTIVE)||12:00 PM or 6:00 PM|
|4/16/2013||MIN-jet Fe, PALM-jet Nutrition (ELECTIVE)||9:00 AM or 3:00 PM|
MAKE-UP SCHEDULE FOR MISSED CORE WEBINARS
QUIK-jet- April 1 -7:00 PM EST
TREE I.V.- April 3-7:00 PM EST
Arborplug Methodology- April 8- 7:00 PM EST
Tree Physiology - April 12-7:00 PM EST
TREE-age- April 15- 7:00 PM EST